Backup4all Lite is an award-winning backup program for Windows, offering an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible. It implements the basic functionalities of a backup application:
- File filtering – powerful filtering engine with lots of options (filter by attribute, size, date, name and type).
- Automatic scheduler – use the scheduler to define backup jobs that run automatically at certain times.
- Intuitive interface – explorer-like, lets you see all files from the backup and new files that will be stored at the next backup execution.
- Disk spanning – automated support for splitting your backup between many removable disks or even on the same media.
- Backup open files (files in use) – uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up local open files from NTFS partitions.
- Backup Plugins for backing up applications (such as Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Firefox, and many others – http://www.backup4all.com/en/backup-plugins.html).
- Backup statistics and backup summary.
- Mirror backup – makes an exact copy of selected files and folders (without zip) or archives each file individually.
Please check if your native language is supported here.
Note that the best improvement idea for Backup4all Lite will be rewarded with Backup4all Professional. Use Idea Informer widget to submit your feedback and do not forget to fill in your name and e-mail – otherwise the Developer will not be able to contact you in case you are the one to win!